As the title goes, I finally challenged myself to the 5 MINUTE MAKE-UP CHALLENGE. Have always wanted to have a go at it, but was always afraid I wouldn't be able to succeed in the challenge. HAHA! However, I have gained more confidence now because I have a SECRET WEAPON :D
Want to know what my SECRET WEAPON is to getting ready faster? Stay tuned to the end of the video to find out :D
- Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion
- L'Oreal Mat Magique All-In-One Powder
- 3CE Face Blush in Cotton Candy
- Bobbi Brown Eyebrow Pencil in Grey
- Heavy Rotation Eyebrow Mascara in 03
- CLIO Gelpresso Waterproof Pasterl Upper Liner in NO. 02 R.O.C.K
- CLIO Gelpresso Waterproof Pencil Gel Liner in Golden Black
- CLIO Waterproof Pen Liner Kill Black in Kill Black
- Maybelline Volum Express The Falsies Mascara in Black
- PERIPERA Love Fairy Tint Glow Stick in NO.3 Wind Love
Thank you for watching till the end of the video. For those too lazy to reach the end (I'm super hurt btw), lol, my ultimate SECRET WEAPON in succeeding this challenge will definitely have to be my current most fave product:
There you go, my secret. Haha! I will definitely be collecting more colours of the collection :)
Once again, thank you so much for watching! I am truly thankful and grateful for all the support and encouragement.
Just a heads up for my next video, which I've already filmed, it will be on the Liese Bubble Hair Colour! Screaaammm if you're as excited as I am to share that with you! Haha. Do subscribe for more videos and to keep updated on when I drop new videos.
Have a lovely weekend!