Well, ONE of my favourites...
I am super super excited to share this video with you. I had so much fun filming this and I can't emphasize just how easy this look is! It requires only a few products to re-create this look, perfect for any last minute decisions to go dressing up for Halloween.
I had wanted to do this a few days back but time wasn't on my side, but I really really wanted to atleast film ONE Halloween-themed video so I am doing it now. It's 5:20am right now and I have been up filming, and editing, and now finally it's being uploaded to YouTube. (I have a flight to KL later at 9am LOL!! Not getting any sleep I guess)
So, here is my Last Minute Halloween Look :)
These are the things you need:
- Foundation/BB Cream (Dr Jart+ BB Dis-a-pore)
- Loose Powder (Laura Mercier)
- Contour Powder (Canmake Eyebrow Palette)
- Pencil Eyeliner BLACK (Clio Gel Liner)
- Liquid Eyeliner BLACK (Clio Kill Black Waterproof Eyeliner)
- Lipstick RED (Simplicity Wild Rose)
- Fake Blood (Optional)
- Contact Lenses (Optional)
- Hair Wig (Optional)
Hope you enjoy my video :) Do like and subscribe for more videos!
At the end of the video, i took a selfie, but in fact, I took a SHITLOAD of selfies haha! Here you go, for your viewing pleasure (not) LOL!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN! :)