And gosh do i LOVE parcels,
most of the time it means that my Online Shopping stuff has arrived
and this makes me super excited!
haha, and this time, I initially thought that the parcel was the stuff i bought off Sasa Online.
So off I went to the Post Office to collect my parcel.
Picked it up, and the first thing i noticed was how heavy the parcel was.
And, this sorta made me curious because the stuff i bought off Sasa, it shouldn't weight that much.
So i got home, and here's the parcel:
Looks like a normal package no?
And once you open it,
1. Italian Beef Casserole from Leggo's,
2. Tuna & Beans from John West,
3. Juicy Tea from Spring Valley
4. 2 bags of sample-sized shampoos, conditioners and hair treatments from REDKEN :)
This was a super lovely surprise!
and it's all thanks to Nuffnang!
Nuffnang, i suppose, is giving these goodies to all the bloggers that have supported them!
If I'm not mistaken, I joined Nuffnang after reading it from Xiaxue's blog,
and they were just starting to rise up in popularity,
now, they are such an established advertising company that almost every single blogger is signed up with Nuffnang.
Thank You Nuffnang for the goodies and the constant support in helping us bloggers earn moolah :D
Good Luck in all the future undertakings and I am looking forward to all the exciting events!
Check out Nuffnang Community Australia for more info! :D
Next Entry: Updates on my Holidays back in Malaysia :D (i know it's LONG overdue, but i've got loads of pictures to resize, hence the long delay :P)
Replies to CBOX!
- ash: Yeah! i know babe! It's friggin' scary! till now, her account is still active, and there are other new accounts =.=
- Denise: Thank You for reporting :D But it's alright, I know there are a couple of my friends who have also reported but no action has been taken.
- passerby: haha! so you're the same as me! Unable to read/write chinese. lol :P and yup! that's what I'm doing now, to instill a habit to watermark ALL my pictures :D
- someone: yup! it's the Chinese version of Facebook. hahaha, yes, it is pretty stalkerish!
- Aggie: yeah! i know! all the pictures are from my Friendster account, so I'm guessing, she must have stole it off Friendster. I've closed that account. And it's not cuz I'm pretty lah, maybe cuz my photos are easy to steal, and those other prettier people, they're already too famous, so it's impossible to fake them. haha.
- chalotte: hey girl! thanks so much for the help and emails :D appreciate it!
- everlyn: hahha i know! one of my friends from China even told me that she commented on other people's pictures and acted like she was really me o.O
- JinJin: haha! I was shocked too! thank youuu!! :D
- catherine: haha! matter discussed over the phone edii :D sorry i didn't reply u on facebook!! sorry sorry :P
- b2: haha! i am not white! i am fair :D
- pass by: hello :D I'm not really sure what diameter my curler is, but it's not the biggest diameter, it's more to the smaller sized ones. haha.
- JieYee: :)
- linn: haha! thanks girl! but no more bangs! haha, it's long now :)